Ferroli Prextherm RESW Quadra | SAVE 30% Or More On New Boilers & Installation Costs
Ferroli Prextherm RESW Quadra Commercial Boiler Review
Pressurised steel boilers.
The PREXTHERM RSW Quadra series heat generators are pressurised combustion boilers with flame reversal in the combustion chamber and three flue gas passes.
Features and benefits
- The shape design of the heat exchanger ensures an optimum ratio between the combustion volumes and the heat exchange surfaces
- The materials used ensure the long life of the boiler
- New turbulators improve the heat exchange of the flue gas and at the same time ensures a lower pressure drop
- A baffle plate has been fitted at the central heating system return inlet to improve the circulation of cold water towards the bottom of the boiler. This solution ensures more uniform distribution of the heat exchange fluid across the boiler’s heat exchange surface, achieving maximum heat exchange with less stress on the walls
- The tube bundle has been positioned above the combustion chamber, so that the flue gas is always discharged into a “hot”environment, preventing condensation forming
- The burner is not aligned with the combustion chamber, but rather has been moved downwards.
- This assists the reversal of the flame, reduces the pressure drop on the flue gas side and as a consequence extends the operating range of the generator
The combustion chamber is completely cooled (even at the rear), to ensure a greater heat exchange surface and improve the distribution of the heating load across the walls
- The steel body is completely lined with an 80mm thick layer of glass wool, in turn covered by a sturdy layer of tearproof material
- The door can be hinged on the right-hand or left-hand side, has a double door stop with a newconcept locking and centring system. The door lining in the “Quadra” is made from ceramic fibre.
Get Quotes For a New Ferroli Prextherm RESW Quadra Commercial Boiler Installation
Flexible Boiler Finance SAVE With Zone Control Save With Energy Switch Solar Energy Options
Best Boiler Reviews © All Rights Reserved